Transition of care
- Taking and Documenting the Best Possible Medication History [July 2010, PDF 48KB]
- Drug dosing for drugs cleared by glomerular filtration: Creatinine Clearance (rather than eGFR) should be used [October 2008, PDF 40KB]
OD 0184/09 - Standardisation of terminology, abbreviations and symbols in the prescribing and administration of medicines [14 April 2009]
Resources for acceptable prescribing terms and abbreviations.
- WA Anticoagulation Medication Chart [PDF 81KB]
Adverse drug reactions (ADR)
- Recording and Communication of Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) [May 2009, PDF 47KB] Medication Safety Alert
- Allergies to Sulfonamide Antibiotics and Cross-Reactivities [May 2009, PDF 63KB] Medication Safety Alert
- Currently under development
The documents for download on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read these files you might need to download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.